Please create a company account or login to an existing company account.
The deadline is 11:59pm on April 12.
- Create an application account for your team.
- Add each founder to the application and have them fill out an individual founder profile.
- Fill out the company application.
- You can save and edit your application at any time before the deadline but make sure to “submit” when you are finished.
- Your application will be reviewed by the trusted network of StartX judges and will be kept confidential.
- We accept companies for interviews on a rolling basis; companies who apply early will have an advantage, so if you are ready to apply, please do so.
*Brevity and clarity are appreciated. We will go into more detail during your interview.
Questions or comments? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*These dates are subject to change, so please be prepared and ready at all times during the course of the application process.
||Summer Application Opens
||Summer Application Closes
||Interview Offers Sent
||Office Hours for all Applicants
||Interviews All Day
||Summer Session Kickoff
||Summer Session Ends
- A strong community of the most passionate, innovative, and talented Stanford entrepreneurs who learn from, motivate, and support one another.
- An amazing network of mentors and alumni including VCs, angels and serial entrepreneurs that program participants can look to for guidance, support, and advice
- Tailored entrepreneurial educational resources including frequent workshops and office hours from Silicon Valley’s top experts
- Free business resources to lower the cost of entrepreneurship, including office space, free legal support, cloud computing resources, and more
For 0% Equity!
In order to be eligible to apply, at least one founder of the company must have been enrolled as a Stanford student within the last six quarters of the application period. Additionally, the Stanford student(s) must hold a significant percentage of the equity stake shared amongst the founders.
We accept applications from teams of typically between one and four founders (although exceptions can be made), and we encourage companies with alumni co-founders to apply.
To help the most passionate, talented, and innovative Stanford founders develop as entrepreneurs by providing them access to the community, mentors, real-time and individualized information, and infrastructure resources that they need to accelerate the growth of their companies.
Questions or comments?
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
© StartX Stanford Student Startup Accelerator. 395 Page Mill Road Palo Alto California 94306.